Point Mallard Day
Join us for a fun filled day at this incredible water park! With several water slides, a wave pool and diving boards - this will be an amazing day you won't want to miss!
Follow these simple steps to enjoy our Point Mallard Water Park Day!
- Fill out a waiver right here. This will reserve your seat for transportation and RSVP your attendance.
- Bring $10 plus tax for entry at the gate.
- Pack plenty of sunscreen and some money to purchase lunch. If you want a storage locker for your belongings, bring money for that too.
- Meet at the HSV Campus in the Outbuilding at 9:15a on Wednesday, July 18th. Beware: If you're late you may be left behind!
- Have a ride ready to pick you up (if needed) at the church when we return at 5p.
July 18 - 9:15a - 5p
$10 plus tax @ the door
What To Bring
Bring additional money for lunch, snacks or a locker.
For more information contact Justin Bedingfield at email@example.com